Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yeah, she’s really, really high.

It‘s like I want to take credit for something that had everything to do with luck and nothing to do with me. I can’t deny that I’ve been on ma’ P’s & Q’s as of late, and ma attention to detail is a lot better then it used to be. Only thing is, I do less thinkin’ then I used to, and more… well doin’. Maybe it’s a good thing, or maybe it’s bad, or maybe it’s a bad thing that only “looks” good for now. I can’t tell anymore, well, I never could tell before either, but now I’m in the mix, so finding this $#!t out soon would be nice.
Everything is a theme now; I even put an old toothbrush to ma kickz and that ain’t like me at all. Could it be I’m doin the whole peacock feather number or am I just luckin’ out suddenly? Maybe I should stop askin’ questions all together and just accept it for what it is, but that’s not like me either. I’m not the same guy anymore… I mean this for real. I don’t even know who I am anymore, but at the same time I’m not really scared by it like I should be. Actually, to be honest, it’s kinda fun bein’ well… me I guess.
So I guess this means if I’m Ziploc fresh, everything else is airtight? How can it be this easy though, it’s never been this easy? It’s tempting to see how far you can go when tha’ platter is just laid out in front of ya and you didn’t even raise a finger to ask for it, but hell… I can’t say I don’t like the gesture. I remember when touching all the right places was the way to get it done, but now just touchin’ on me gets it done? This doesn’t make sense to me anymore. Girls are weird, life is weird, everything is weird.
So you mean to tell me, that all the effort I ever put into the chase was just a waste of time? All I had to do was put a tiny bit of effort into throwin’ up Oh’s and the X’s all fall into place. I feel cheated as $#!t, and you wanna know somethin’ else, even though I’m glad I found a solid cornerstone, I don’t like how it looks. I almost want to rebel at the simplicity of the matter I once thought very complex. Life, “yeah, I’m talkin to you. You suck.” I gotta laugh though, cuz this $#!t is funny to me too.
Is it me? Am I really startin’ to peel this game apart or is life playin games? I get tired of askin’ a question with no answer to it; maybe I should stop asking. I guess it helps knowing that life is high as $#!t the entire time she is pointing and laughing at you, I mean really, REALLY high; but I’m finally starting to realize what my mistake was I actually took her seriously.
-streetPoet007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here.