Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Instant girlfriend-101?

Anyone who knows me has the general idea of what I’ve been up to. I was kinda lookin’ to meet a nice girl, but at the same time I wasn’t sure if I could. Meeting nice girls is tough these days, or maybe it’s just me, I don’t know. Today was kind of a weird day for me mostly because all the stuff I had planned on doing got canceled, and I wound up doin’ hella shoppin’ when I only went out to get some new kickz.

So it goes like this, I’m out and about to do some buyin’ and like clockwork, the first store I walk in has exactly what I’m lookin’ for. I mean, I did want some shell-top ADIDAS and all, but the Polo’s will do just fine, plus they match the pants I bought them for better anyway. I was goin’ to the next store to see if they had the strings I wanted to switch out with, and two girls sittin’ on a bench outside the store where eyein’ me down.

I was gonna walk around the bricks to avoid em’ and just sneak into the shop, but they busted me tryin’ to get away and called me out. I was kinda like “damn, I’m not phresh enough to be talkin’ to no girls right now”. So I smiled to them and just gave a “wuz up” nod and they started laughin’ at me. So now I’m like, “Oh, these chics iz trippin’. Oh ok.” and walked into the store mindin’ ma own business.

Come to find out these chics followed me inside the store, and start watchin’ me and $#!t, I was talkin’ to one of my homeboys I used to work with a while back who worked there now, and they just kinda faded into the background after that. I started laughin’ it off and ask’d ma boy if they had the shoes I was lookin’ for and so on, so he suggested the Polo’s. So I walk out the shop, and bam, there those two devilish chics where, waitin.

So one of them is yammerin’ on the phone and the other is just lookin’ at me like I had somethin’ stabbed in ma forehead; I started speakin’ to ‘em and apparently the girl talkin’ on the phone wanted to holla at me, and her girlfriend was doin’ all the talkin’, so I was confused, and just went along with it. So when I start talkin’ to the one girl on the phone, it was weird, cuz she was tryin’ to talk to 2 people at once, and she just seemed too flaky to me.

So while I’m trying to talk my way into finding an escape route, the other girl blindsides me with a kiss to the side of ma mouth, I guess she missed, and she got super-close to me. So I put my hands on her hips to move her out the way to see the other girl, but she kept blockin’ ma view and kissed me again (the right way this time) and again until I got caught up and kissed her back. I was peekin’ out ma eyes to see what the other girl was doin’. But I guess the kissy one knew and locked her arms ‘round ma neck like a bear trap.

I guess I have a new girlfriend now? I don’t know. All I have is a phone number written on ma hand like I’m back in middle school again or somthin’. I really don’t know what to think, because that was like the weirdest $#!t that has ever happened to me this year. Something is telling me that I should have enjoyed that experience, but I’m still tryin’ to digest what just happened to me. Maybe once I sleep on it things will make sense later.

I’m not sure what the hell it is I’m doin’ all of a sudden, but damn, it must be right… I think?

-Shaum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here.