Wednesday, April 7, 2010

She’s got skillz!

Ever since I started doin’ book work, I don’t exercise like I used to. Ma’ goal was to get cut-up for da’ summer; ‘cause dem college gals was always askin’ me to go swimmin’ with em’. I just didn’t feel right about it bein’ outta shape and all. I was just thinkin’ about how much fun it would be to have the girlies at the pool ooglin’ ove ma’ body. I gotta say though, it all came back to me when I started hangin’ out with this one athletic chica who could run faster then me, for longer then me, and probably do anything else better them me.

I was kinda embarrassed that I was bein’ outdone by a girl, but it was a good lesson in humility. She motivated me to go to the gym with her and her friend every-so-often, and it was fun for a while, until the fatigue started to set in from all the long hours from work. I had to start takin’ vitamins and $#!t like that to keep ma’ energy level up, or I was gonna crash. This chic did everything, from stair-steppin’, to treadmill drills, to yoga (which I liked watchin’ er’ do); she was a machine. The best part of the week was when I started to actually be able to keep up with her, and she notices with a nice grin.

I was starting to like how ma’ arms looked, and I started to show off ma’ tats more. It’s funny how I never noticed that the gym was a pick-up spot until I started takin’ ma’ shirt off. It got even funnier when I started to realize that the work-outs me and ma’ friend where doing was a sort of bonding experience. To be honest, I thought it was just innocent fun; really, I’m not jokin’. I met some nice young ladies there; all of them where probably stronger then my newbie @$$.

As summer time came closer, the girls started tak’n off more clothes and I was close to the build I wanted, things got a bit more interesting with me and ma’ new buddy. I don’t know when it is a girl becomes comfortable with doing questionable stretchin’ while your lookin’ dead at ‘er, but gawd bless those types. Seriously, the type of ways she could bend her body was just… WOW. There where times I wanted to stop what I was doing and just tamper with the routine, but in all my strength I didn’t.

I have to admit, the more time I spent around this girl, the more attracted to her I became. It had gone beyond the “yeah, she looks good” phase, this was different. I wasn’t ever gonna ask her on a date or anything; I guess I had just gotten too intimidated by our supposed friend barrier. I was comfortable with that idea, even though I still wondered what she would say if I had ever asked. It was just an odd day that she just stopped workin’ out and told me she was going to her room; with a discouraged voice I said “alright then”, that was until she asked if I wanted to come with er’.

God bless ‘er soul.

-Shaum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here.