Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cutie Pie


Please don’t get me wrong when I say this, but I’m not a “face man”. I mean, I love a pretty face just as much as the next guy; but it’s not really that important to me. If it could be said I had a preference, you could label me as a man who admires a nice physique. I like curves, I like legs, I love hips and thighs and a pretty face isn’t bad either.

Now I’ve seen pretty faces, lots of them. All are unique and special in their own way, but I’ve never seen a young-lady so pretty that she glowed. I don’t mean the type of glow a woman has when she’s feeling good about herself, or when she smiles at your jokes, or she’s in love. These things are radiant and beautiful; this is true. However, this glow I’m speaking of is quite unique to this particular girl.

After giving it some thought and trying to come up with a way to explain this phenomenon, the best I came up with was this: “Her glow is not one of radiance, but an ambient glow. It is not a glow that brightens up dark places but rather intermixes with the darkness to become a hazy luminance. Her brilliance and the dark are not separate characters, but share the same principles.” So in my analysis of her glowing aura, I have come to the conclusion that I have discovered something rare and unheard of.

I guess this is the part where I speak on her inner character and personality which fills a room with joy and enthusiasm, but I can’t do that. She is nothing like that at all; her brilliance shines in a place that cannot be measured by such common words. The beauty of her face ventures into places that men and women cannot speak of without taboo implications. Her sparkling eyes do not inspire your heart to melt, but rather sets your heart on fire and drives you to do things naughty and distasteful.

I tried to resist her dark flame, but I was drawn into her mysteriously cold warmth like a helpless moth. She could have nearly destroyed my entire world in a single day, but it was only because I was a “true-life poet” that I survived her wrath. I’d be a fool to fall for her malevolent charms again, but how can I say no to warm fresh slice such as she, especially when she tastes so sweet? How can something so sinister be so cute?

-streetPoet007


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here.